Friday, March 24, 2006

Random Ramblings

Food...I used to love Kashi Brown Sugar & Maple instant oatmeal but then switched over to the Kashi hot cereal (still microwavable but not instant) cinnamon/walnut flavor...the texture of the hot cereal is nice and lumpy and it's not sweet, my ripe banana's taste great in it..I don't use any kind of milk (rice or otherwise) in it because I like my cereal thick (and lumpy)...Well for some reason this past weekend while grocery I picked up the Brown Sugar & maple oatmeal...and I'm not happy about it...altho it only takes 1 min to microwave vs the 2 mins the other takes, it's WAY to creamy and SWEET...and my banana just doesn't taste right in it.. This is the only way I can eat banana that aren't totally fresh. I love banana almost green, any black spots on them I use to throw them away until I found that I like them in the cereal.Why don't I just go buy the cereal I want? Because that's not how I work..I bought this cereal and i WILL eat it all before I buy the kind I really like. 2 more packages left....

Tattoo...Now that my tattoo is pretty much healed I've decided that I'm not happy with it...
The color pink is too faded, I really wanted something that pops and the heart is too big and looks empty...Sooooo...I'm going back to DAVE and see if he can put 1980-2003 in the heart, this is the years that Lar & I were together...and also see what he can do about the color...I called the other day and was told that he could put the dates in for a mere $50 more...that's for setting up the needles & ink.. I still have to check about the color...but in the long run I think it will be worth it...

Work...I know I never talk about work...but just want to vent a little... Just got notice yesterday that inventory is due on Monday...So I get to count all the lil whichmacallits in my back room, which we call warehouse..I should be in there doing it right now but I keep putting it off... I know I will get it completed but something in me is rebelling...

Men I've been emailing this guy who seems really nice from one of the singles sites I'm on...Well this morning I recieved an email telling me that he is getting back with his x-wife...It seems they saw each other this past weekend for his daughter's birthday and decided that they want to try it again...I guess I'm happy for him but Damn...why go on a singles site looking for someone if you're not serious....or maybe this is just an excuse not to take our relationship? any further...if that's it..why not just tell me he's not interested..I've had a few like that lately and believe it or not I GOT OVER IT....

Good News I stood on the scale this morning. I've been afraid too because I thought I would see that dreaded 170 or more...but I'm at 168..not as good as when I was at 167 (and I do wish it was less)but I'll take it for now...I really try not to get on the scale & weigh myself often but it is a way of getting me on track if I'm not on Plan as much as I want to be...It's like the thing has a life of it's own...I'm just glad I don't have one that has a voice LOL....

No comments: