Monday, March 20, 2006

P'tree Road Race....

Yep, Saturday I mailed my registration form for the P'tree Road Race here in Atlanta on July 4th ...this is a BIG event here..and I've been wanting to do it for a LONG time (dreamed of it for years & years) but have always talked myself out of it...It seem unthinkable for me to to think I could actually run this race...but now I'm thinking...It's just a 10K, why the big hoop a la? ...Just because 50 thousand people run it and you have to get your registration form in right away so you can get accepted, why should I get SO excited about it...Because I know I CAN do it...NO DOUBT about it!!!
WhooooHOOOOO I Rock today!!!!
P.S. Keep your fingers crossed that my form is one of the 50K that is accepted....

1 comment:

Joan said...

I used to live in Atlanta and it sounds like a blast!
Of course you will do it. Signing up is the first step.
Good luck!