Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Are we having fun yet?

I am boooorrrreeeeddddd today...For some reason work has been slow this week..I've checked out everyone's blogs this morning and hardly no one has updated (the only one on my list that has is #1 Niece, she always gives me a good laugh)...I finished my filing, invoiced what I could...talked to my techs and my boss in TN and now I'm thinking about Lunch...I still have 45 mins... I am bored with what I usually have for lunch...so didn't make lunch this morning, besides I didn't go food shopping this past weekend so I am out of all the good stuff..like apples, avocados & sweet peas...these are staples in my diet for everyday...I do still have one banana left...so I'm thinking I can go another day without food shopping...I decided this morning when I didn't pack a lunch that if it's not raining by lunch time I will walk over to SubWays and get me a Turkey Wrap...I've been wanting one since Saturday when I was at WalMart. They have a SubWay in the store so I figured I would get a wrap..checked out their veggies...and saw that they even had spinach (my favorite food and not all SubWays have it with their veggies)so ordered a Turkey Wrap...I knew I was in trouble right away when the boy behind the counter looked confused, left the area and was gone for a few minutes...He came back, whispered something to the girl that was helping another customer...they both went in the back...finally he comes out and tells me they don't have any wraps....Ok now I'm thinking to myself...we are in WalMarts...they have a whole bunch of Wraps over in the deli...why doesn't he just go over there and gets some...I mentioned it to him...he went back over to the girl (I figured she must be a manager for the day)and asks her...she shakes her head no...so I left without my turkey wrap because I don't like alot of bread...So anyhooo...I'm thinking I will put on my runnin' shoes (I have them packed in my bag for the gym tonight)and take a walk over and get me one for lunch...I might even go to the Publix's next to it and grap me some fruit for dessert...too bad they don't carry the sugar snap peas I like...
I've been sooo bad about my eating lately but now that I'm all out of peanut butter (my biggest downfall) I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYMORE UNTIL I CAN CONTROL MYSELF EATING IT....just how I'm going to do that I'm not quite sure yet..since everything I've tried so far hasn't worked...but never fear i will not give up...there has to be a way that I can get control of myself and how I eat...not so much what I eat but how much and when...One thing that is helping this week, is every time I look at my tattoo (and I have to do that a few times a day to put this ointment on), I see the roll of fat around my middle that I really want to get rid of...and I know that no matter how much exercise I do..IF I don't get control of my eating I will never lose it all...So when I get tempted to eat something I know isn't in my calorie range I just tell MYSELF "glue that shit onto your rolls of fat because that's where it's going to go anyway"...is this motivation or What?
well so much for my ramblin's on for today..hopefully I will get busy this afternoon...

No comments: