Friday, March 03, 2006

Booty Call

I read an article yesterday about "Booty Call"...Now I didn't really know what this was about so I checked it out and have decided that I really don't see anything wrong with this...in fact it sounds just like what I need...

For those of you who are uneducated (such as i was until I read this article) Booty Call is when two people go at it for sexual enjoyment only...no attatchments...a one night stand for sex only...

It seems that you can be acquaintants and when you feel the need you can just call up this other person and say.."Are you busy tonight?" if they say no...then you say "can I come over" they say yes...you take the trip over to their place...go at it...leave and go on with your life...until one of you gets the need again...

Now this sounds perfect for my way of life...I wouldn't have to give up any of my time at the gym or if I'm busy on the weekends I wouldn't have to change my plans for some guy...Just get that lil itch taken care of....you know for when the vibarator/masterbation just doesn't do it for ya....

What I really want to know is How the heck do I meet this guy?

The only trouble I find is I think I've gotten pickier since I've gotten older...don't get me wrong I'm all for "free Sex" (as we used to call it in the 60's)and was VERY active before I met Lar without a second thought...but now I would want to make sure that no one gets hurt with this process...I would want someone I know is safe (no diseases) and preferably someone who doesn't have sex with a lot of other women (no player) so I will know that he stays safe. It would help if he was good looking but not totally necessary since I only have to see him once in awhile... But then I get to thinking...it's been a long time for me since I've had sex with a "normal" guy (remember Lar was in a wheelchair) and what happens if I get it and really like it and want it all of the time? hmmmm...OK OK I'm not going to obsess over this...but damn it sure is fun thinking about it....and if the chance was to come up I truly think I would do it...

No comments: