Friday, January 13, 2006

Yay, it's Friday the 13th..

Evil Eva here today.
you may think it's weird but I have always loved Friday the 13ths (not the movie tho).
It's the one day I feel I can be totally myself, do crazy things and get away with them because all I have to say is .."It's Friday the 13th".
It's almost as good as a full Moon.. or even better how about a Friday the 13th with a full moon....oooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh...my dream come true... Now I didn't look at the moon last night but I will tonight just to make sure it's not full and if it is I'll go find Lunar Lou and have a good time ROTFLMAO...
I'm dressed in my favorite black top today....I will try to find a ladder to walk under...a black cat to torture (just kidding, but remember I don't consider holding a cat by it's tail upside torture...they like it!!!!) eeeewwww I do so love to tempt fate...
I get a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it....
I know there is someone out there that knows all about how Friday the 13th started and what it's all about but I REALLY don't give a damn...I'm just happy that it's here...

No comments: