Thursday, January 05, 2006

1/4/06 Journal

6:30 am PD/Vit & supplements
10:00 am Kashi hot cereal & banana
12:30 pm Avocado/spinach/turkey wrap & pickle
2:00 pm string cheese
4:15 pm apple
5:25 pm Almonds
8:15 pm sugar snap peas
9:00 pm egg/turkey ham omelete w lots of onion & celery

Water 80 oz green tea 24 oz
still need to work on this some more

Work out

15 mins stretching
3 supersets of 21 assisted pullups (7 ea overhead, wide overhand, wide underhand) & 20 (10 close/10 wide) dips on Tower
3x20/60 seated cable rows
3/20 sit ups
1 hr racquetball
I didn't workout as much as I planned because I got to talking with some of the guys about racquetball in between sets. Tower is right by the courts...besides that the gym was packed...and hard to get on any of the machines...I know, I know that's no excuse...but what the hey...I tried....
I felt like I did pretty good on the eating...I again fought off the urge to keep eating once I got home from the gym...that's 2 days in a row.. I'm purposely waiting until Saturday to weigh in again and I feel that IF I control this mindless eating at home I will be back to 169 before this time next week...hopefully by Saturday...
Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

PartTimeMom said...

You are doing AWSOME! Keep up the great work.