Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's a New Year!!!

Many thoughts going on here today...
But 1st things first. 1st New Years Resolution is to be honest with myself so am going to post
My stats for Jan 2, 2006
weight 174.6 pounds. I gained 5 pounds over the holidays mostly in the last two week. It would be nice if it would come off as easy as it came on...LOL...
neck 13.5"
chest (at nipples) 39"
waist (top of belly button) 37"
hips 42"
upper arm 13"
r thigh 20.5"
l thigh 21 "
Need to find out what my body fat is...either I will go over to #1 Nieces so she can do the pinch test with her lil calibrator again or I could have one of the guys at the gym do that one that you hold in your hand and they imput your age and stuff in it (I truly don't think that is a very good one because they all come up with something differant.) Maybe while I'm at it, I can get #1 niece to take pictures with her digital camera so I can post them here. That way I will have something to look back at next year...

My ultimate weight goal for 2006 is to get to 149 pounds or less.
My first goal is to be back at or less than 169 pounds by the end of January.
I will stick to my pledge not to buy any new clothes until I reach 164 pounds.
To reach this goal I need to:
a. Control my eating at night & on the weekends. To do this I MUST make a Plan and live by it...I know where my weakness is here and I need to stop making excuses.
b. Journal...either write in my lil black book everyday or come here and log in what I am doing...or even better DO Both...
c. Up my Exercise...not necessarily in time but in effort... I need to push myself more with the weights...maybe joining the Sarge's group once a week. The Sarge is one tough guy, but he works with 4 other peoples at the same time and I've hesitated to join them because of all of the down time in between sets while you are waiting for them to do their sets.
d. Water... I'm usually pretty good about drinking water but lately seem to have been a little slack...again I start to give myself excuses...like they took the filter water machine away here at work...but I where there's a will, there's a way.
Have only been drinking 3 - 24 oz bottles (72 oz) a day and I know that I need at least 100 oz...

These 4 things have worked in the past and I know that is what I need to do...
I am determined that this will be the year that Food will not control my life. My dream is that someday (in the near future) I will not only be fit physically but mentally... Thinking about when & what I will eat next will not be a controlling factor in my life... I will think like a Skinny person...

No comments: