Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cinderella's Home!

Yesterday I got my hair done and T (my hair stylist) outdid herself...I'm trying to let my hair grow out a bit and she nailed the hair style I've been wanting. Anyhooo she and a couple of other girls go out to this dance club and she invited me to go...Well, this hair style deserved to be shown off so I told her I would meet them there...thinking this would be a good time to wear that dress I bought in December that I didn't get to wear for New Years Eve...
I have to tell you I LOOKED & FELT HOT!!!!I didn't even need anyone reinforce my confidence because for once I believed what I saw in the mirror. Pictures were taken but even if they don't turn out the way I think they should it won't affect how I felt at the moment....
My hair is this gorgeous dark red with highlights, bangs straight, the back came up in a feathered flip. The dress, let me tell you it ROCKED... it's strapless black with hot pink sparkles (that come off everywhere I go....I left a trail of sparkles wherever I went, which is alright...it added to the magic of the night) spandex that clings to my body, it has a full skirt, the front and the back go to just above my knees and the sides are longer so it gives it a flirty flowy feeling....I wore my dark dusty rose pink jacket (it's made out of some soft material, looks like crushed velvet) with it and my leather boots. Under all this I wore my sexy black strapless bra and garter belt with stockings. For jewelery I wore a black choker with a black rose, dangly fake diamond earings to go with my diamond studs that I always wear....and of course a five strand silver belt that hung low on my hips....Like I said I looked HOT!!!
Now usually when I go out with this bunch of girls I feel like a drudge because they are all younger and prettier than me...so I usually end up sitting at the table and watching all their drinks and purses while they go out on the dance floor and dance or just wonder around looking (the last time this happened I said I wouldn't put myself thro that ever again).... NOT this time...first off I knocked them all out of their seats when I walked in...I admit I was strutting my stuff...with them was a heavyset girl that I hadn't ever met before and they talked her into staying at the table this time (I actually felt sorry for her but she was such a downer to talk to that after the 2nd attempt to befreind her I gave up..) and grabbed my arm and took me with them to check out the sites... now this club is a really big club, it used to be a Service Merchandise Store which they converted over....so it takes a while to check out the whole place... I felt like I really fit in, altho there were a lot of heavyset women there, I didn't feel that I was one of them (a first for me). I had sooo much fun but was planning on leaving early so I could do my run with #1 Niece in the morning...I nursed one drink and then switched to water for the rest of the evening...anyhooo it was getting close to the time I planned on leaving when over walkes PRINCE CHARMING, damn he is sooo very good looking, 5'10ish, late 40's early 50ish, salt & pepper hair and a very fit body...I mean women are turning around to look at him when he walks by he's soooo damn good looking (he is everything I imagine the hero looks like when reading romance novels)...and he motions to ME to dance...Now I'm standing next to C (a knockout blonde that all the guys talk to) so I shake my head (I can't believe that he is really asking ME)and motion to C...he comes close to me and says "I didn't ask her, I asked you" everyone is egging me on to go so I say "Sure but be warned I'm not much of a dancer" he just gives me this killer smile and takes my hand and leads me onto the dance floor... and of course when we get to the dance floor the song ends and the band starts to play the Eagles "Hotel California" . He takes me in his arms and we SLOW dance...I even tried to let him lead (a problem I've always had) and didn't even step on his toes...It was the thing dreams are made of... a magic time...His hand slipped up under my jacket and he rested on my bare back and for once I didn't worry about someone feeling how fat I was...I just enjoyed the moment...Once the dance was over he walked me back to the table and I thanked him, he gives me that killer smile says "it was my pleasure" then moved on, which was alright with me because I really needed to leave...I said my good byes (after they gave me the high fives and told me how totally jealous they were) to the girls and left the club by myself because IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS in my book...
I came home and had nice dreams about my evening...even as I type this I get a warm fuzzy feeling and sit here with a big smile....
THE PERFECT NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN...

No comments: