Thursday, January 12, 2006

I really need to lighten up a little!!!

Ok I've been WAY to serious lately.
After reading #1 Nieces blog about her spinning experience and her new sound system I realize my blogs are very BORING....
What has happened to my sense of humor?
I've started two blogs today mostly about how I like to wear colorful and youthful clothes but worry about that it isn't age appropriate but it even bored ME so I deleted them....
I need to get out there and do something off the wall and get off from all the self examations... This staid attitude has even affected my racquetball playing...I'm trying so hard to improve that it has quit being fun...
Well, maybe I will have to wear my shirt backwards or just do something crazy tonight...
To much thinking can't be good for me....

No comments: