Friday, January 20, 2006

Do Ya Think?




How I've changed!!! The pictures above were taken this month by #1 Niece. These were taken June 2003.I weighed 235 pounds and believe it or not I thought I WAS holding in my tummy...at least I was trying tooo....LOL...This was my first day at the gym.. I just knew that everyone was looking at me and thinking "Whew, is that woman big" but I also knew that I needed to exercise to lose all of this fat. As you can see I still have a ways to go but at least you can see SOME difination now...
And doesn't it seem like I've gotten taller too....LOL...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you have certainly come a long way and deserve a big pat on the back! Good for you for losing the weight.

KatieFeldmom said...

OMG! You look amazing!
Keep it up!
You are doing great!