Wednesday, September 07, 2005

oooohhh lala

I love my 4" heels!!!! This is the first day that I have been able to wear them since I hurt my toe 2 weeks ago....
You have got to see these shoes to believe me when I say that they are sooo cute and sexy... at least they make me feel sexy...They are black leather sandal with a 4" heel (not stilleto but not real thick either) there are 6 metal studs running along the side and a leather cut out flower on the top with a thin ankle strap.... Now does that sound tooo coool..... believe me when I say they are... I don't remember where I got them at but if I ever see any that look close to this style you can bet I'll be buying them...
For sooo many years I haven't been able to wear high heels because when you weigh 235 plus it's hard to balance on your feet flat much less on heels...ROTFLMAO
Back in the late 70's I use to wear platform shoes... and if I remember right I used to fall off from them regularly, especially after a few drinks.... bbhhhhaaahahahahahha.. I feel pretty darn steady in these shoes, must be all the core exercising I have been doing....
Today I'm feeling pretty darn good, thanks to the shoes and the flirty skirt I'm wearing...

No comments: