Friday, September 16, 2005

OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST EVENT IN MY LIFE JUST HAPPENED and can I get ahold of anyone on the phone to tell them.... Shit NO... all I get is their damn voice mail.........

I just bought my first EVER pair of size 10 ( I say FRACKIN' SIZE 10) pair of Levi jeans....THIS IS BIG!!!! Not the type with the elastic waist but a pair with a zipper and a snap.....Am I standing on the chair dancing????.... you bet your ass I am!!!
God, I absolutely can't believe it!!! I went to Wallly world to buy a new pair of jeans because I saw myself in the mirror in the bathroom before I went to lunch and damn these pants are sooo baggy on me... size 14 so I decided to go and buy me a pair of size 12's....I find a pair of size 12 short low rise Levi's and take them to the dressing room.... praying that they will fit me, (I still have nightmares of when I used to try clothes on and get sooo disappointed because they were never big enough)....I get them on and damn if they aren't baggy in the butt, legs and the croutch... I'm thinking to myself "There is no freaking way I can get into a size 10, I won't be able to button them much less zip them up" but decided to go ahead a try one anyway... if they didn't fit I could always buy the size 12 (I'm telling myself that they don't look that bad but if I loose any more weight they will).... anyway I go get the size 10 (God I love saying that!!!!) and try them on.... dAmn, they pulled right up and look even the length is right.. man do they make my butt look good and look at those quads... tight .... woow... all I could think was "OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD I've got to call someone and tell them!" I'm almost hyperventaling by now.. I have the biggest smile on my face ..... I'm sure the sales lady thought I was on drugs or something... I don't think my feet were touching the floor... OH MY GAWD I'M IN FUCKIN' SIZE 10.........and just where the frackin' is everyone... I call the Kid, get her voice mail...#1 niece... voice mail... oh what to do.... come here... ya bet... I know ya'll will listen to me ....
Not bad for an ole lady who wore size 22 (and those were gettin tight) 2 years ago... Gawd, I might even see the single digit before I reach my goal... Oh gawd, quick Tie me down.... I think I'm going to pass out.....
Let me say it again I WEAR SIZE 10 LEVI'S...... OH MY GAWD!!!

No comments: