Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm having a slight crisis today!!!

I just got a call from my old boss who is now in TN and he is offering me a job if I'll move to TN....
Right away I said "no Way can I leave my family or my house" but after talking with him... I just don't know.
I'm pretty sure the job I have now is on it's way to being eliminated... and it doesn't pay enough anyway... I've been having to pull monies out of my money mart for the past 6 months and I figure at the rate I'm going I will only have enough for the next 2 years and then I'll be flat asss broke....
But then again I don't really want to sell my house (it holds soo many memories and it is my dream house) and renting it scares me...you never know what kind of weirdo's you could get...
As far as my family goes, i would Only be 4 hrs (driving) away. But again I would be 4 hours away from them. That means no more Sunday morning runs with #1 Niece, no more going out with #2 Niece, not being able to see Grand Kids any time I want......and how can I leave the Kid (my daughter)......
Just THINKING about making this big of a change SCARES me to death...I like my life the way it is right now, but what if this move would make it better? Ohhhhh sooo many questions....I'm going to have to do some serious thinking here...More later when I quit spinning.....

No comments: