Thursday, September 22, 2005

Changing!!!!!

I love how easy it is to move this body of mine now.... I walk with a spring in my step... I can sleep on my side comfortably, I can climb a flight of stairs without holding onto the rail... I can run across the parking lot....I can dance with my 7 yr old Grandson.....the list goes on & on... All these things weren't possible when I weighed 200 plus... This is what it is all about... not just losing weight but changing... getting fit, being able to do things I only dreamed about before. People ask me what I am going to do to reward myself when I get to goal.... Hey...News Flash.. I'm already rewarding myself everyday just by being able to move this body.. When I lool into the mirror and not cringe at what I see. It's hard to believe how good I feel, not just mentally but physcially... Being Fat is Not Fun!!!

My original goal was to reach 149 pounds... that's a loss of 86 pounds...but I'm sure as I get closer to that number I will change it to even less... dreaming about weighing in the 130's now...but don't want to jinx myself .

A comment I read on Skwiggs blog got me to thinking, she was talking about the new BFL diet and how it's not geared for body training and in answering one of her comments these words struck me "totally change the shape of your body, opposed to just losing scale weight & becoming a smaller version of the same flabby shape" And I thought YEAH, that's what I have been trying to do... You see it's not just about losing weight, altho that I'm still going to lose this last 25 pounds, it's about getting my body in the shape I want, so I can do all of the things that I used to only dream about...
I believe I can do this and once I get to that TBS (total Body Satifaction) then I believe that I can stay there... I just have to do what I am doing now... eat healthy, drink lots of water, and exercise daily... It seems like such a simple thing to do...

No comments: