Monday, September 26, 2005

Blog World of Acceptance

I have really made it into the Blog World of Acceptance.... #1 niece called me Friday night to let me know that I am now on Skwigg's blog links... Who would of thunk that a little thing like that would excite me sooo much..(a fact that #1 niece and I talked about over a beer Friday night).... Do we really need to get a life or what?

What does it mean to know that other peoples could actually be reading what I write about????... oh the responsibility of making sure that I don't make a complete fool out of myself... or that I don't say something that I will regret later....I've been know to do both!

Let me take a moment to Thank both #1 Niece and Skwigg (just in case she actually looks here) for putting me out there where others could possibly find me... Thank YOU... Big hugs & Kisses to both of you...(ewww how gushy can you get?)

This is the second biggest thing that has happened to me in the past week.. Ranks right up there with getting the award for second place in the 5k race... (you had to know I was going to get that in there somewhere today, right?). Thanks Kyra for the congrats.... I am seriously thinking about starting that collection of T'shirts but will be sure to get the right size next time...teeeheheeh

No comments: