Friday, September 23, 2005

I have a secret!

I'll tell you my lil secret...shhhh don't tell anyone...

I weighed myself again this morning.... I know, I know, I'm supposed to wait until Saturday.. but I just wanted to see that number 172 again... so I get on the scale and damn if it didn't say 170.8... whooaaa... I go get my glasses to make sure I'm reading it right and get on the scale again and yep I did read it wrong...it says 170.6... all righty! I'll keep that number... I am sooo close to getting to 169... my tummy has butterflies in it...

It's not easy but cutting back on what I eat at night once I get home from the gym seems to be doing the trick... Damn I guess this proves tht ALL those little bites here & there do add up in the long run...because that is the only thing I've changed and I have lost 8 pounds since last month....
So this weekend it will be NO BLT's again... That means NO BITES of anything while I pack my cooler in the morning to go to the gym or on my run. I will wait until I eat my planned meal or snack to eat that bite. NO LICKING of the spoon or fork when I fix my dinner, I will rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher as soon as I am done with it. NO TASTING (a big one for me), I do not need to know how it taste while cooking especially since I've fixed the same recipes over & over again....
This is my plan for the weekend..
I CAN DO THIS..ONE DAY AT A TIME, ONE POUND AT A TIME!!!

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and congrats on seeing the scale drop, YAY!!!! I'm jealous, I would say that I am hoping mine does do, but I accidentally smashed mine this morning *blush* not on purpose! :) You are doing fabulous! Keep it up!