Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dare to Dream!!!

What size do I truly want or dare to dream to be in? I've been thinking about this lately, especially since I bought those size 10 jeans.
When I started losing weight this time (2 years ago) I told myself that if I could just get to size 12 I would be happy....At 235 #s and size 22, I couldn't even imagine wearing size 12, it was a dream I don't think I truly thought I would ever see realized..I knew that when I went from 275 to 175 about 10 years ago that the smallest size I wore was size 18...and when I got married the first time in 1968 (oops, showing my age) I was in a size 12 and weighed in my 120's 130's...Which was an average size back then...So going by that I figured I would set my ultimate goal for 140's and size 12/14. Well now here I am at 173 pounds and I can wear size 10 pants, where does that leave me? Sure my goal is still to be in the 140's as far as my weight goes but I just can't get my mind wrapped around a number for what size I will eventually end up in... Now I know you are saying.... "Such a problem... Just go with it" but these things are important when you are focusing everything you've got on to reaching a goal.. I have to re-evaluate my Goals.... I mean after all I still have 24 #'s to lose and I've gone down 1 size just losing 5 #'s in the last month... So does that mean I'll be in size 6 or 4 when I reach goal?... If so I guess I had best start convincing myself that that is a possibility...I guess it's time to start dreaming!!!!

No comments: