Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

Yesterday morning I got up and hit the phones, making lots of calls for my part time job...more on this one at a later date...after I figure out if it's going to be worth my time and effort...it's not a hard job and I guess it has a lot of good points...but the one that mostly interests me now is if I can make any extra monies off from it....I won't know unless I try and see where I go with it...

After I was done with that I ate my oatmeal and then dyed my hair....yep, it's a Deep Burgundy...maybe a little too red. but I like it..then I went over to my friend DJ's and we played on her Wii Fit (I really suck at the hoola hoop..and don't even want to talk about soccer..what's with them throwing shoes at me....yikes) until it was time to go over to anther's friends place for dinner and to check out his new condo...(I did have a couple of glasses of wine...it's hard to pass up a good Riesling). There was a guy there from Germany who is living in Florida but came to visit and He said that he thought I was in my early 40's...whoooo hooo talk about making a girl feel good (and no he wasn't hitting on me..he was there with a date, another guy) I thought by going with DJ I would get home earlier since she normally leaves early and I usually don't leave until the wee hours of the morning...well, so much for that...we left at about 4 am and I got home around 5 am this morning....did my dishes, since I wasn't tired and then laid down in bed and slept until around 10 am....
I went to the grocery store where I again shopped healthy and stayed within my budget..didn't buy anything special just pretty much the same as last week just less. At 4 pm I hit the phones again for a couple of hours...one thing I do like about this pt job is that I'm my own boss and I can put in as many hours as I want since it is all commission..and it is to my own benefit at this time to get as many calls completed as I can...but after 4 hours I was tired of doing this (8 hrs for the weekend) so I'm calling it a night for now...besides that it seems that most people are at church or aren't very charitable, I had several people hang up on me and one person get down right nasty...I didn't take it personal tho...just kept dialing numbers...
Not sure how I'm going to exercise (at the gym at least) this week...I have a staff meeting tomorrow (which I had to make an Italian dish for...I settled for a pasta/veggie dish with Italian spices..if nothing else I will have dinner for the next week) during my mid day break and I really need to finish these calls (all the ones I couldn't get hold of today) since I'm only half way to my goal, tomorrow night..so I guess that means no racquetball....But one of my goals this year is to learn to deal with the all the little unplanned things that happen in my life...and how to get fit and healthy even though life goes on....

No comments: