Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The aches & pains!

When I went to the gym Monday night my r'ball partner didn't show so I worked out my legs for the first time in 3 months...and when I woke up yesterday and wasn't sore I thought that maybe I took it too easy on myself....BUT when I woke up this morning and went to get out of bed...OMG...I almost fell on my face..(it didn't help that I was late and the sheet was wrapped around my legs) ...every muscle in my legs were SCREAMING at me...especially those muscles in my inner thighs...the only time I want to feel those muscles Is when I've had GOOD SEX..
I'm playing r'ball tonight and hopefully my muscles will loosen up by then...if my partner doesn't show up again then I think I'll just do some cardio...on what ever machine is available (except the stair monster which I know I'm not ready for yet..it kicks my butt every time).

Last night I broke every rule I've made for myself as far as my foods goes...I ate late, just before going to bed, and I had some Sugar...which I know gives me heartburn big time....So anyway I wake up around 3 am choking on acid in my throat...got up and threw up, peeing on myself because I didn't have time to go to the bathroom and I have no bladder control anymore...So after I cleaned myself up and ate a couple of tums (to get rid of that acidity taste in my mouth) ...I gave myself the biggest Lecture...I HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY BODY or it will punish me...
So believe me the next time I'm feeling good and EE TELLS ME that a little sugar won't hurt me...I'M NOT LISTENING.....I know better and I'm not falling for that again...
I do have to admit that it does help me stay away from foods that I know I don't need..because it's not just that it will make me gain weight (or hinder my losing weight) it's that my body doesn't react well to most foods that people eat ...I know if I eat RED MEAT I will get gas & diarrhea, if I do milk products I will get congested, if I eat sugar I will get Heartburn....so it's Fresh Veggies & Fruit for me...
Yesterday I put MY Weight Struggles on my page...it's hard to realize that I had reached my goal of 169 lbs and then fell back into bad eating habits which made me not only gain weight but gave me medical problems..You would think I would Learn by now...
I'm setting myself more weight goals....I want to weigh 180 by my B'day in April and by the end of the summer I want to be down to 170...My ultimate weight goal in life is still 159...I believe I can do it with a lot of hard work...

No comments: