Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another day

All day yesterday I had some problems with the congestion and coughing up alot of mucus...I was wearing my tight jeans and didn't take the Musinex...Every time I moved it caused me trouble...so today I'm wearing loose clothing (I look like Sh*t but feel more comfortable) and took the Musinex and haven't had hardly any problem with coughing once I cleared out all the junk this morning....I feel pretty good...the thing is I've never felt sick just had this nagging cough and alot of congestion in my chest...My head is congested (not sure if it's from the GERD or if I actually have a cold) so I took some Comtrex this morning...I'm determined to beat this thing and get back to being healthy...
At work this morning I got my own Bus back (it was in the shop for it's annual checkup)....whoooohoooo...I hated that spare bus..going up hills I felt that I needed to get out and push the thing...even the kids noticed what a pig it was...the county uses the older buses for spares and I swear they are the worst in the lot...everyone hates getting a spare bus...
also I sat so low in the thing that other drivers said they couldn't see me...in my Bus I sit way up high due to the seat being on a pedestal type thing..I feel like a Queen and I can see the whole bus in the mirror so much easier...it's amazing how little things like that can make a difference in how your day goes....So I'm thinking about going back to work this afternoon wearing a crown...teehehehehehhe....I know my kids will be glad I've got my bus back..they ask me everyday about it....I now have to get serious about changing the seating for my elementary school...I have some good kids that need moved to the back and some other kids who need to be moved to the front..sounds easy? Well, it's not. I have 67 kids on this route and
it entails a lot of work. I've been putting it off for a while..but I do believe in rewarding the good so i guess I'll work a little on it today and hopefully by the first part of next week I can get them all moved. that in itself is fun....The job of a bus manager is never done....LOL..
Still on track with the food..absolutely no processed sugar or flour all week..not that I don't think about it... I feel lighter and hopefully when I weigh myself next I will have actually lost some more pounds...I weighed on Monday but am thinking about moving the weigh in day to Saturday..that way if I haven't lost any weight it won't ruin my whole week just my weekend :(

No comments: