Monday, February 27, 2006

Reality bites me in the ASS...


I have to admit that I am not now or ever will be Photogenic....either that or I have to start believing what I see in pictures of me and give up on trying to better myself...
SOOOO...I work my butt off trying to lose this weight so I look better....and what have I REALLY accomplished...sure my bod looks better than it did 2 years ago...but that's not really what people look at (is it?)...My face is like something out of a nightmare....it's drooping off the freakin' page....
And just what brought all this angst about? The Kid took some pictures the night I went out dancing...you know the night I THOUGHT I looked so hot...at least I felt HOT...Well when I look at these pictures I have to ask myself "who am I kidding??"... all I see is some OLD broad trying to act and look younger and not doing a very good job at it...(the picture above is the best of the group...not good..I have to admit tho ... my hair did look good...it's too bad my face is soooo damn old looking...
I never wanted to be one of those ladies you see in Walmart...you know the 100 year old lady wearing the skin tight leopard pants (her belly hanging over her knees) with the blonde bleached hair and enough makeup to make the Mary Kay lady rich... Okay maybe I'm not that bad YET....but damn it's discouraging.... I just wish there was someone out there that could take ONE freakin' good picture of me without having to to an EXTREME Makeover...
Even the Kid admitted that I'm not PHOTOGENIC..she tried to tell me that I did look hot that night but the proof is in front of me..if it was just one picture I might be able to forget it but damn it's every picture that has been taken of me in the last few months that looks like shit....
Well, I decided that enough is enough.....NO MORE FREAKIN' PICTURES OF ME EVER!!!!!(AT least not of my face)....
I knew there was a reason that I've been camera shy for years...I thought it was because of my weight...but no way...it's because of my FACE....and it's just toooooo damn hard not to get discouraged...
So I'm going back on being TOTALLY focused on getting this body in the shape that I want it to be...forget all this other shit that I've putting myself thro...there's absolutely NO FREAKIN' WAY that any NORMAL guy would want to date this old hag....You don't have to hit me over the head with a baseball bat for me to take a hint...(the proof is in the pictures and you won't convince me otherwise)..I've had enough experience lately to tell me the truth....I am just to plain OLD and ugly to interest any guy (unless he is blind).....
And I don't need it anyway...I'm doing fine by myself....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Evil Eva got hold of you again. I looked at your picture and I don't see anything ugly. I'm a 51 year old woman, so I do know how you feel. My face is starting to sag a bit around my mouth, but hey, what can we do about it? We earned those lines.