Thursday, February 02, 2006

Obesity Virus?

Is this a joke or what? On MSN's popular searches I saw "Obesity Virus" so I clicked on it...If I'm reading this right it has been decided by the scientist that "obesity is a disease caused by infection with a virus" and you can get tested for it...Now get this if you do have this Virus you can be treated for it (hang on to your hats)and I quote from the article "The standard treatments are eating a healthier diet with lots of vegetables and fruits, reducing calorie intake, increasing physical activity to obtain 30-90 min of vigorous activity (such as walking) at least 5 days per week". I KID YOU NOT!!!!
Tell me how this differs if you are obese and don't have the virus?

I can just see it now....Moanin' Mona will be telling me that I'm Obese because I have a Virus? It can't be helped and I would have gotten this way no matter what I ate or did.... WRONG WRONG WRONG....NO FREAKIN' WAY..... I became overweight (OBESE) because I did not exercise and I ate way tooo much foods....Period...No excuses...

No comments: