Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm not looking (just Peeking)!!!

My face is starting to look OLD...yep... I've got lines around my eyes and mouth that didn't used to be there. My mouth & eyes are starting that drooping thing that happens in my family to the older women...Am I going to obsess over this? Nope...at least not much...because there isn't anything I can do about it...at least nothing I can afford...The thing is I feel younger now than I have in a long time...I can look in the mirror at my bod and see sooo much differance (hell most of the time I love what I see, especially the clothes that I get to wear now)..but when i look up into my face I see that the years haven't been easy on me... What did I expect? To stay young forever...that once I lost weight I would really be young? Why should this be important to me NOW? Well, I guess it's because I've been thinking about being attractive to the opposite sex. I'm 55 years old and I really do like living by myself but hate that I don't have any other options at this time...It would be nice to have someone to do things with..things I want to do for a change...
I may not be one of the smartest women around but then I'm not one of the dumbest either... I should be able to figure out how to make my life more interesting...more what I want...And just what is it I WANT. This shouldn't be that hard...Maybe I just need to get on with my LIFE and forget trying to find someone to share it with....who know that's usually when things really happen...when you aren't looking...

No comments: