Saturday, August 12, 2006

What to do with my free time

I just got an email from my hiking group that the hike we were going to do tomorrow has been cancelled because of the rains in the area...Now why would a little rain keep us from hiking (I ask)...true it does make it a little hard to keep your footing..but now I no plans for tomorrow...not good... I was going to go to bed early so I could get up early but now I could sleep in until..oh say 7 or even 7:45 am (I have to get up by then the latest so I can call and get a racquetball court for Monday night)....that's like sleeping half the day away to me...I can't remember the last time I slept in on a Saturday...it might be nice..but then I'll probably feel guilty because I'm just laying around in bed...
I could go to the gym and work out, hit the hot tub and then go over and see the Grandkids afterwards....or maybe I'll mow the lawn...it really does need it, but I usually like to do that in the evening...but I do have plans to meet up with Lamont (my friend that I went to see Pirates with) for drinks tomorrow evening...oh sooo many decisions....I guess I'll just wait and see what I feel like in the morning....

Off to take a shower and go to bed!!!

No comments: