Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just how sexy am I?

I'm having a bad hair day today..also I weighed myself this morning and it wasn't good...so am I letting that get me down? Well, maybe a little..but the thing is when I look at myself in the mirror I see that my stomach is getting flatter, I stand straighter than I ever have before, I'm beginning to see curves where there used to be rolls of fat...my boobs are looking pert not saggy like they used to and altho my thighs are still big they look good to me in my tight pants...firm!!!and even the flaps on my underarms are getting less. So who do I believe the scale or my mirror?

There's not much I can do about my hair today but I'm sure tommorow it will look better (at least I hope so)...and if not tommorow then I'm sure in a couple of weeks it will have out grown the bad hair cut I got this past weekend...I'm not worried about it...Much!!
I do think that hair is one of the things that makes a person look sexy. I like the color now and am trying to grow my hair out to shoulder length...I've always wanted to be one of those women who go around with their hair swaying while they walk..too Sexy...

I believe that being sexy isn't JUST all about HOW you look but your attitude. I've seen some really BIG women who are sexy as hell and you can tell that is exactly how they feel...Some days I feel like there is no one out there sexier than me..I walk straight and swing my hips a little...I don't care if anyone is around to see me..it just feels damn good to feel sexy...that's why I dress the way I do...not to attract attention but to make myself feel good about ME...

So altho I'm having that bad hair day and my weight isn't where I want it to be today...damn it I'm still SEXY as hell...at least I'm striving to feel that way...for some reason I associate red with Sexy that's why I put on my red sandals and a red tunic with my black pants and white t'shirt this morning...I'm standing tall and swinging my ass when I walk down the hall....Who cares if I really LOOK sexy (good) I FEEL Sexy...

SEXYSUE RULES!!!!!

No comments: