Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am SOOO Damn Clueless!!!!!

I just finally went online and checked out the "Club" that Lionel told me about....
NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!

I'm soooo glad that I didn't give him my number....
This club is for "Swingers" damn...I didn't know they still had them.... I guess that just goes to show that I've been out of circulation way to long....
What a Weirdo....or maybe I Am.....

Now I'm wondering if I'm putting out signs that I'm that type of woman...ok maybe I was once upon a time , a long time ago...but come on guys...I'm not that type of girl anymore!!!!!!

I can't believe I was that Naive....oh slap me in the head....I've got to get a real life here!!!!
This could be funny if it happened to someone else...NOT!!!!

so much for the good feeling...now I just feel dirty...Yech.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha

That's funny.