Monday, May 01, 2006

I forgot!!!

I wanted to tell ya'll bout this guy at the park who was riding his bike...I saw him a couple of times on my run yesterday and while I was doing my stretches at the end of my run, I saw him ride his bike up to a Harley motorcyle and he mounted the bicycle on the back it..I've never seen anything like this before....How coool is that? that he is that dedicated...
I didn't get a bike this weekend..spent all my monies on clothing but I'm still thinking bout it...just trying to figure out how to mount it in the back of my truck so I can take it to the park and maybe even up in the mountains with me...hey if this guy could do it on his Harley...I should have NO Problem...Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to mount it to your truck? It has a bed in it. The only reason I have a bike rack is because I can't fit the bikes into the SUV.

Save your money and we'll go pick out your bike when you're ready. There's no reason to spend any extra on a bike rack when you have a truck.

Amy said...

if i can move a couch with a del sol, anything is possible. have fun with your new wheels!