Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Moanin' Mona

Moanin' Mona here this morning.. I don't know why SS calls me that just because I don't feel good, I'm achey all over, she never gives me a break, always makes me work out and I'm tired today... I didn't wanna to get out of bed but she made me..it was cold and I don't feel good but would she listen to me... nooo she made me get out of under those warm blankets...see how mean she is... she even made me put on a nice little top when all I wanted to wear was a baggy ole shirt...and I had to put on makeup... no one's going to see me so why do I have to make myself look good...I tell you she's soo mean to me... I never get my way anymore...I almost had my way but even Eva couldn't convince her to stay in bed but we did stay there for an extra 20 minutes just to show her...and we're both working on her today about the way she makes us eat... Maybe this time we will get our way.. it's about time.. I really want some of those do'nots in the lunch room, they look sooo delicious, a couple won't hurt us, don't ya think.... and why do we always have to eat all of that fruit everyday... It may taste good but I think Chocolate tastes better...I never get chocolate anymore....you would think she would at least let me have some hot chocolate.... but noooo all we ever drink is WATER and green tea....you guys think she is soooo great but you don't have to live with her.... EE calls her Miss Goody Two Shoes or Miss Sunshine... yech....it's a good thing that we're around to keep her from being sooo boring....Opps, I think she is going to take over again... damn I never get to have any funnnnnnnn.

No comments: