Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Goodbye to the 170's

GOOD BYE.... Yep, I said good bye...good bye to the 170's... you got it.... I saw 169 on the scale this morning... So am I flying? You bet!!! Do I feel any skinny-er? You BET !!! Is all this hard work worth it??? Oh yeah Baby!!!

THIS IS A BIG MILE STONE FOR ME!!!
When I started all this 2 years ago my goal was to go from 235 to 169. I think in the back of my mind I never really thought I could do it. But I decided to give it my all and not accept anything less. When I reached 199, I changed my goal to 159. Then I got to 189, I changed my goal again to 149... Then I got stuck on that dang ole Plateau in the 180's for 6 months and thought I would never see the day the scale would read 179 much less 169... well, I'm here to tell you I flew through the 170's.. and now here I am right were I was afraid to dream I could be.....wooohoooo!!!!

Does this mean I will take a break from living healthy and exercising??? No Freakin' Way!!!
My next goal is to reach 159 by Christmas...What a great Christmas present for myself that would be...I still have alot of hard work ahead of me... but I know I can do it...

No comments: