Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dream

I had the coolest dream this morning...I dreamt that my truck was being "Overhauled" by Chip Foos (BTW I really like his looks)... yep, in the dream he said to me "You deserve this because you've done so good losing all that weight. You look good and need a truck that looks as good as you"... Whoooa... I did not want to wake up. Pretty good when you even dream about your weight loss...
Now let's talk about my truck.... Overhaulin' took all of the little dings out and painted it the same color (a dark red/pink) and then Chip painted the feather abstract painting I have in my living room on the side of the truck.... it looked way to cool. He also made up some special just for me really cool rims that continuously go around... I love those!!!
They redid the interior too... I got a dark blue soft material seat covers that match the cover on my steering wheel and of course they did the dash board in a silver to go with the siver stripes on the outside... it looked so good.. Gave me a new engine, chromed of course, the same for the tail pipes & bumpers.... oh yeah the bed of the truck was redone with that spray on bed and then a neat cover... WoW, if only I really had the monies to make it look that good...
I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I can't do it now. If your truck comes up missing you'll know what we're up to.