Thursday, October 20, 2005

I conquered the day!

After a long hard day fighting MM & EE I've conquered the day again...(imagine me hitting the air in a Rocky salute!!!)
I've compromised with the my alter egos and bought some sugar free hot chocolate, did not give into the do-not's and still ate all of my fruit..but will eat some oatmeal instead of the banana this morning... I have been soo focused on getting out of the 170's and I do want to get down to 165 right away....but I think I can also give a little here and there without blowing everything if I'm careful...
Did anyone watch Biggest Loser this week? One of the guys (Mark, I think) doubled his workouts and basically starved himself thinking he would have a bigger loss and then all he lost was 4 pounds. I could have told him he was going at it all wrong... but I did feel for him...after all that hard work...
It's hard sometimes to remember to take it slow and easy, that nothing worth while happens overnight...so I will relax a little but still stay on plan... just make some small changes.
I played Racquetball last night and realized that this month is is 2 years since I started playing.. boy how that time has flown...People at the gym that I have never talked to before are starting to come up to me and asking me how much I have lost... I guess this last few pounds are really showing.. I know I definately am feeling thinner....

No comments: