Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cool shirts & sweaters

I am sooo looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear all of my long sleeve pull over shirts, sweaters & sweatshirts.... Yep... last winter when I bought them I thought they were alright but when I wore them that bulge on the side, you know the one that pops up when you put on tight pants and the fat has to go somewhere so it pops up to right above the belt line on your hips....would show and then I would be consious of it all day... Well, I put on one of those shirts this morning and lo & behold no Bulge.... yep, in fact it lays down everywhere really good... and loooks fine on me... I also am getting flatter upper abs,(all those crunches seem to be working) got lots of work on that lower abs part still, you know the "apron" area... but hey if my pants are tight enough that doesn't show as much...
What I really like is getting up in the morning and putting on clothes that look good right away... no more trying on 10 differant outfits because I don't like how I look.... tooo coool!!! It's is such a kick in the ass to think about trying on something and remembering how it looked on me last year to find out that it looks good now... It's just to exciting... Hey remember I'm old and I get my kicks anyway I can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sun Microsystems Teams with the United Nations to Bring Next...
Sun Microsystems, Inc. will sponsor 12 young African civic and technology leaders, including Neema Mgana of Tanzania, the youngest of 1,000 global activist women collectively nominated for the 2005 Nobel Prize ...
Thanks for letting visitors post comments. If you ever want a Loan, I have a student loan site. It's a source of info about student loan and related stuff. Please visit when you can. Thanks again!