Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm thinking here.....

and I've decided that I REALLY want that tattoo....I bought some of those stick on tattoos for my grandkids awhile back...ok ok so I really bought them for me because they are sooo coool looking and I wanted to see how they would look on me...not the cartoon ones but cool flowers and hearts...anyway there is one that is kind of like the one I want..the lil devil heart...and is the size I think I want too..i'm really unhappy with the tattoo on my hip because it's way bigger than I had originally planned but let the guy talk me into doing it that size and I WON'T make that mistake again when I get my next one...I want to go in with knowing exactly how it's going to look before I get it done...because once it's done you can't change it....anyhoooo I put this stick on tattoo on my leg just above the ankle and it really did look good....didn't stay on for long but that's all right...

sooooo here's what I've decided...I've checked on the price for a real one and it's around $150 and I really don't have that kind of cash to spend right now...but if I start a "kitty" and put in $10 for every pound I lose...by the time I lose 15 pounds I will be at 154 pounds (five pounds from my goal) and have the monies to go out and get the tattoo....this way I have MOTIVATION, something to push me into losing this last 20 pounds....

For some reason I've been yoyoing back and forth between 167-170...and i have to stop this....I thought I could post these lil pictures of the lil devil heart all over to kind of remind me what I really want...Hey at least it's a plan....I really want to see 166...165 on that dang scale and it seems to be advoiding me...well...beleive me I WILL see it and it will be soon....I just know that once I see 165 then the last 5 will come off easy...or am I dreaming/kidding myself...None of these pounds have come off easy for me...It's been DAMN hard all the way....But ya know I've done it so far and there's nothing (but myself) to stop me from getting to Goal... (oh the games we play with ourselves/minds)

2 comments:

Amy said...

ooooh, a new tattoo. that's exciting. i can't wait to get a new one. i think i've kept up my exercising bargain enough to do it on my next vacation.

don't let them talk you into changing your plans for it. if the one artist isn't good enough to do it small, tell him/her you'll go somewhere else. if it's genuinely too intricate to do small you'll know but smaller is cheaper and more difficult so they don't like to do it-if they're jerks and not genuine artists.

you've got me all excited for tattooing!

Joy Des Jardins said...

SLEM..don't you dare give up! I so admire you for your persistence. Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do...especially as you get older. You have done a great job so far; and remember your body has reaped the rewards of whatever you've lost so far. You earn a KUDOS for that. Now, if only I could get going on my diet...I have a much longer way to go than you do. Keep it up SLEM!