Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Goals

Ok so it wasn't real bright of me to set my 90 day goals back in Jan to include my birthday and Easter.....
Needless to say I did not reach my #1 goal of 159 and to look awesome...hell..I didn't even make my halfway goal of 165...but I'm not going to get discouraged and give up...Nope..I know it's in me (somewhere) to get to that goal..at least I feel like I look awesome today...wearing my white capri (size 8/10) pants and a long red tunic with red sandals...

#2 goal was to be able to run the whole 3 miles around the lake at the park without walking...well..a month ago I pulled a hamstring and am lucky to run 2 miles right now...but what the hey...I've done 2 (make that a BIG TWO) 10k since Jan and even came in 3rd for my age group...Not bad...and I'll just keep working at running around the lake until I get there...

#3 goal was to get my body fat down to 29%...not sure where it really is since I haven't had #1 Niece do the ole pinch skin test since the first of March...I guess I need to get over there this next weekend and do it...

#4 goal was to wear a 2 piece swimsuit and show off my tatoo...Well, I did get my tatoo and a tankini (which is 2 pieces) and I have been wearing it at the gym...and if I must say so ...I do look good in it..and you can see the top of my tatoo..Not bad...so see I did reach 1 of my goals at least...

I know that setting goals is important and that you REALLY need to plan on reaching them (why else would you bother to set them?) so I am leaving my goals (which I printed out) on the wall here at work where I can see them (they've been there since January) and I will keep working on them.....because
I DESERVE TO BE SUPER FIT AND LOOK GOOD!!!!

No comments: