Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I sooo not in the mood today!!!

I'm feeling irritable today for some reason...If I was still having my monthly I would think that is what it is all about but since that hasn't happened for over a year I guess it must me something else going on with me....maybe it's all about the "Change" which I REFUSE to admit to...

I am so Freakin' tired of being cold one minute and HOT the next....what's with that...I'm wearing a lil top with straps and a jacket so it off with the jacket one minute and then back on...it's been a regular game all morning..if I turn the air down then I get too hot and everytime it comes on I get cold...it doesn't help that I sit right under the vent....

AND I'M FREAKIN' STARVING TODAY....I've been sooo good with eating only my meals and nothing in between but for some reason today I can hardly wait the 3 hrs in between..and to top it off I brought my lunch into the office (I usually leave it out in the truck) soooo it's sitting right here next to me ....callling my name, telling me it's alright to eat it now...and i can go to the store and buy SOMETHING ELSE for lunch....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...

AND I'M FREAKIN' TIRED OF THAT STUPID SCALE AT HOME....yep I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost ANYthing...true I haven't gained either but damn I want to see that number go down....I WANT OUT OF THE 160'S ...is that too much to ask of this body....I mean I treat it better now than I ever have....you would think it would reward me by dropping those ugly pounds...make that scale read what I want it to read....I've been such a Good girl...I deserve it....but NO, it has to be stubborn and hang onto this stupid weight....I'm not asking for a miracle here...after all I work HARD to get myself in shape....Why is my body hanging onto this ugly stuff? Again I can't even blame it on "that time of the month"...damn getting older can be a real Bitch....

I feel like I want to go out and just beat up someone today....Too bad I gave up kickboxing....hmmmm...maybe instead of working out with the weights tonight I will catch my old kickboxing class....Ohhhh something to look forward toooooo.....

Finally it's time to eat my salad and then I'm going to take a walk for the rest of my lunch hour....and try to get a new outlook on life....
Off I goooooooo........

1 comment:

Joan said...

Wow, I was so feeling the way you are feeling yesterday. I think you will feel better after your walk. I felt great after a cardio session.
Just keep doing what you are doing and the weight will come off. It is slllooowwwww though as we get older. No doubt about it.
joan