Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sarah...where are you?

Diet Girl...hasn't posted on her blog since last Thursday..it feels like longer AND I also noticed that her comments on her blog has disappeared...AND I'M worried about her...Sure I know that she may have just gotten busy or maybe is having computer problems...but DAMN I want to know that she is alright...Sarah...let me know what's up with you..ok?

It's funny how personal you feel toward people and their blogs...it's one of the first things I check when I come into work...I get here early just for that...it's like my day doesn't really start until I check on everyone....I know, I know I really need a life...AM I the only one that does this? Could this become a addiction, if it already hasn't? This is a way for me to know that I'm not alone in this world of struggling to become healthy & fit...

I know that I don't blog everyday especially on the weekends and in my mind I think that no one will miss me if I don't blog..I know that #1 Niecegoes through this period when she thinks that no one reads her blog except her family...and when Kyra quit her blog for awhile I really missed her...and I know that Suzann & Joy are going through rough periods in their lives (having become widows like me) and they are both sooo supportive of me..and when I need to do some deep thinking I love checking into see what outrageous thing Liz on Granny Vibe has to say or when I need a good laugh or just to relax & get a guys veiw on things I check in with Geniune & Slimbolala...this is so much better than tv ever could be because these are all real people going through real things...and I love it..and find myself worried when they don't blog like Sarah or Cliff...come on guys there is people out there that care about you...let us know that you are all right...

4 comments:

Kyra said...

I check the blogs a lot too :) You aren't the only one! It's nice not to feel alone in our journey!

:)

Suzann said...

Hey Sue - me too - I love my blog buddies and my blogs. I feel so fortunate to be part of this big blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in...

Joy Des Jardins said...

Well, you can see you're not alone. I do the same thing Sue. I'm ALWAYS on my blog or reading others...it's become a major part of my day. Connecting with my blogger buddies is the best. I hardly remember what it was like before blogging.