Friday, June 09, 2006

ROAD TRIPS...HERE I COME!!

Last week on the hike Wayne told me that he had been to every state in the US and So when I found this link on Rob's blog that lets me map out all of the states that I have been to, I was pretty pleased with myself...I'm more traveled than I thought...I figure I have 16 states I haven't been too (can you name these states without looking at an atlas?). This gives me another goal in life, to see as many of these state I haven't been too..I've always wanted to go see the Cherry trees bloom in DC (I know I've missed it for this year but there is always next year) and it really isn't that far from GA...just a straight up drive on I95... and have dreamed about going to Maine & Alaska. My friend Con is going to Alaska this next week, I tried to talk him in slipping me into his bag but I don't think his wife would appreciate that since she isn't going...dang, but I'm thinking next year when he goes I'm going to talk her into going and then I can go too...In fact there isn't a state that I don't want to visit...now to find the monies so I can take some road trips (if only I was born rich instead of beautiful..LOL). Any one want to go with me????



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

No comments: