Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have a DATE!!!!

Altho I cancelled my account with Match.com I still am on line with a couple of online dating sites that's free...lately it seems that I have been getting lots of differant hits from them....to say the least it's been interersting....

1. Pierce...54 yrs old ...lives in NC..is looking for someone to ride with on his Harley Davidson....He's been retired for 5 years...after talking with him on the phone .... I found out the reason he's retired so young is due to a neck injury...and he has a very bad memory...the second time we talked he couldn't remember talking to me the first time...He will come to Atlanta to meet me (if he can remember)...NO THANK YOU...

2. Walt....32 yrs old..lives in Sandy Springs GA.. is really into older women...cute picture...nice hunky type guy...thought I looked hot in my picture and wants to be my "Boy Toy"....hmmm Evil Eva wants to think about this one for awhile....

3. Chuck...36 yrs old...is in Missouri but comes to Atlanta often...is a personal trainer and wants to do an experiment with tickling....Evil Eva is checking this one out....

4. Dr. Lou...55 years old ....lives in GA...is a nurse and wants to meet and have dinner....Moanin' Mona thought he sounded good but I'm not sure on this one yet as we haven't spoke on the phone yet...I mean what kind of guy calls himself Dr. Lou?

5. Michael...51 yr old...lives in Dacula not too far from where i live..he looks good in his picture and his profile...but he hasn't responded back to my response to his email...we'll wait and see what happens with him...

6. Mike...52 years old...lives in Conyers..works at Wild Bills (a club i've been to)..ok to mail but he's too good looking for me (kind of reminds me of Cary Grant)...Ok call me chicken but I've found that guys who work in clubs are just too much of players for me...

7. Steward (Stew)...46 years old..lives in Decatur (on the other side of Atlanta). He's an insurance adjuster..works out of his home..is recently divorced (Janurary) and likes to kiss...We spoke on the phone last night and set up a date for Saturday night to go see X-Men...we are both into Sci-fi movies...I've been wanting to see this movie but really didn't want to go by myself...so when he asked ...I thought...Why not...

Oh yeah...least we forget...there was the 19 year old college student who says older women are the best..I didn't even respond to him...whats up with these kids????

Now have you noticed a trend here....NONE of these guys are my age or older...but I've decided not to let that stop me from dating them...after all who knows I might have some fun..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going on a date with the guy who likes to kiss? Interesting...

Kyra said...

I think you should rethink the goodlooking club guy. Maybe he just really needs a person who isn't a player, because he works in the clubs - but everyone keeps judging him by his looks?

And why do I keep hearing the song "Mrs. Robinson".... hmmm

Shelly said...

I hope Eva and Mona are staying home! Have fun-- share a big bucket of popcorn.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!MY NAME IS LOVERGIRL I LIVE AT 100 KANIS I LOVE BOY&MEN

Joan said...

You have men coming out of your ears! Have fun tomorrow night!