Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WhoooHoooooo!!!!

I have sharp elbows....Yep...I have this bruise on my leg just above my knee and I couldn't figure out where it came from....then all of a sudden as I was sitting here doing some dumbbell concentration curls I realized that I was resting my elbow right where that bruise is...need to watch my form here...anyhooo I knew I have been losing that extra roll of fat over my elbow..yay!!! but don't remember ever having SHARP elbows..... The Kid always had sharp elbows...she used to elbow me all the time when she was young...I remember my Mom and older sister having REALLY REALLY sharp elbows, they used to get me down and elbow me..ouch....So now I've got the BIG Urge to go out and elbow someone...ROTFLMAO!!!! I wonder if #1 Niece is going to be home tonight....hmmmmm...no I'd better watch out there I think she has sharp elbows tooo....and she also takes Karate so she could get me down pretty easy...maybe I'll find someone at the gym tonight to elbow....oh Evil Eva is lurking...hahahhahahahhaha...

No comments: