Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Art of Flirting

There is this guy at the gym that looks to be a Native American in his 40's, is built like a marine, not tall, stocky, muscular (but not overly) and has tattos on his arms. He has a really strong face, high cheekbones and is very bronzed colored (I can just picture him as one of the hero's in one of the romance novels I read)...He works out with another guy pretty much every day that I am there..I started noticing him a couple of weeks ago when I was upstairs doing my stretches looking out over the weight room...I'm not sure if he felt me looking at him but he turned around and looked up at me with a smile in his eyes. The next day he was there again and our eyes met again, we gave each other a little smile then went back to what we were doing...the next couple of days it seemed where ever I was in the gym he was somewhere close by..we started to nod to each other...then last week I got to the gym early and was reading my book in the car when he drives up in a red car and parks across from me...I swear he looked right at me and nodded...I smiled and nodded back..this past Monday, we got to the gym at the same time and as I walked by him he said HI...I said something dumb like "back at it again?" He smiled and said "yep"....I didn't go to the gym on Tuesday..but last night while doing my stretches I looked down and there he was..he looked up at me and smiled big at me and gave a little wave...I waved back....So where is this going? I don't know but it's kind of fun just flirting....

No comments: