Friday, July 07, 2006

Update on Mike!!!

So I cancelled my date with Mike on the 4th to watch the fireworks...and I took the chicken way out...I left him a voice mail and told him I had freinds from out of town and I was going with them to Stone Mountain and didn't think I would get back in time for our date and hopefully we could reschedule for another time...which is a lie...I did go see the fireworks with some friends but not the ones from out of town...I know, I know I'm BAD...

We spoke on the phone for a few minutes on Weds Night...I had left him an email and told him to call me after 9 when I got home from the gym...anyway he really seemed down...said he had a really bad headache...wanted to know if it was still a go for Saturday night...I told him that I am gong on the hike (I had told him this on Sunday night) and that the group I'm with also wants to go to Helen, which is one of those tourist traps in the mountains and I wasn't sure when I would get home (this is the truth)...he then told me to call him when and if I wanted to get together...soooo DO you think he took the hint?....

I feel soooo mean about how I treated him if I thought it would help I would probably call him and set up a date but I'm really afraid that if I did that I would never get rid of him and he would really be hurt...so I've decided to leave things as is...

I have been thinking I would email him and tell him that although I did enjoy myself on Sunday night I just not interested in him in the same way he is in me..
Lesson Learned....I think...

No comments: