Friday, July 14, 2006

New Look

OK I'll try this again while I still remember some of what I want to say...Old age is hell...

I really am NOT in the mood to work today so I decided to goof around with my blog and see about changing the format..ie:template/Look...since I am getting tired of ALL Pink. Blogger doesn't have much to chose from (at least that I like) and I'm not talented or savy enuff to make my own template..sooo anyway I decided on this one (notice it still has some Pink) and when I went to save it I got this pop up that said something about if I did this I would lose all my additional programming...well the brain that I am (NOT) I chose to ignore that lil pop and and hit and went ahead and saved it..then when I looked at the new blog I noticed that all my links were gone....(hit myself in the head...that's what they meant)...so I've spent the last hour finding all my favorite blog sites addresses and adding them to my links....I know there are some folks out there that don't add links to thier site....but I like checking out all those links, you just never know what you will find...any way If I missed anyone...send me a comment (hopefully a nice one) and i'll add you...

Pink....I love all colors of pink and there are alot of them....it seems to have become my favorite color...i just can't seem to get away from it....I'm like a bee to a flower...Pink draws me in everytime...I have a closet full of pink clothes, lots of pink tank tops in my drawer...even some pink thongs that I love...at least 4 pairs of pink sandals and I drive a PINK truck...now the truck is not a titty pink or a pepto bismo pink...no it's a dark pink the color of the Crepe Mrytle flowers...there aren't to many trucks this color and I love it... I remember being young and being told that I couldn't wear Pink because I am a red head...well, I say Bullshit to that....I will wear any freakin' color I want...today I'm wearing this cool tank top that is kinda purple pink with lil black leopard spots all over it... I feel wild...but since I'm at work I've toned it down by wearing my regular jeans instead of my cool black capri pants...oh well....
I know there was more that I said before I lost the post but I can't remember (it was such a good post...damn) but I guess I've spent enuff time here and I had best go do some Actual work...

1 comment:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Hey Sue, I like your new look...cool. You did a great job of getting everything back. Pink is good! I've lost whole posts before too....it's agonizing trying to recapture what you wrote. Don't worry...you'll come up with something just as good....take care...