Monday, November 21, 2005

It is getting easier...

I noticed on my run yesterday morning that it is getting easier...
When I first started running I could barely make it a mile without feeling like my legs were lead and my breathing sounded like a train.
But yesterday it all just felt smooth... I've learned to take a deep breath through my nose, hold it and let it out slowly while running the straight aways so that when I do come to those dreaded hills I can really push myself... yesterday I just enjoyed the run, walked two hills (one I normally run up but decided to take it a little easier on myself). My goal is to run the whole 3 miles without walking at all. I think I'm pretty close to it if I just would push myself that little extra bit.. but I let my mind get t0o much control... I hear Moanin' Mona & Evil Eva go on about how I can't make that hill and it's such a temptation just to listen to them..
I don't understand why they are still around..
I really need to have an exorcism and get rid of them. I can just see me sitting in my living room on the floor around my coffee table with candles lit, chanting and weaving...that's as far as I go... maybe it's time to have another girls night and we could all figure out how to get rid of these personalities of mine.. the scary thought is what I would replace them with....whhhhhooooaaaa....

1 comment:

PartTimeMom said...

Hmmm.. I'll be nearly everyone has a Moanin' Mona and Evil Eva. when you figure out how to get them to shut up - please let me know! ;)