Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm back at work today and feeling much better.
I went home at noon yesterday, crawled into bed and slept a couple of hours. Woke up feeling somewhat better but still not 100%. Moanin' Mona started in about how much better she would feel if we just got into the car and went to the store and bought something "chocolate" but I didn't want to get dressed to go.. We had this conversation in my head all afternoon and night.. I tried hot tea, she still wasn't satisfied, so I finally made some Fruit Tapioca Pudding using the Pineapple Mango juice I had in the fridge and Splenda (I try to limit my use of Splenda but sometimes you just have to give in and have something sweet)... I usually refrigerate it until it sets but ate it hot this time and it seemed to satisfy all.... it was good...and low fat/no sugar so it fit in with my plan...
For Dinner I did have some potato/egg/tofu which was good... and drank lots of Hot Green Tea... I worked on a puzzle and watched "The Biggest Loser" then My Name is Earl (love that show) then went back to bed... Had no problem sleeping until 5 am this morning so that must show you just how sick I really was since I NEVER sleep clear through the night...
I got up this morning and my leg is back to normal...halleluja..so I did my ab/oblique workout then got ready for work... There was absolutely no traffic this morning and it took me no time to get here... I'm working Friday and I can imagine what it will be like then (except for all those crazy buyers out for the sales)...
I'm so glad that I get to go the gym tonight altho my racquetball partner won't be there... I'll just do some drills and work on some problems I have with my backhand... and I have to make up for missing last night...so will need to do some upper body workout with the weights....I think I'll give my leg another couple of days before I chance working with weight on it.
I am not going to weigh myself until Saturday altho I have been sooo tempted to do so every morning and sometimes in the middle of the night....I Will Not get Addicted to the scale...a whole nother issue I have to deal with...LOL

No comments: