Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bad Hair Day

So why is it that when I'm dressed to the nines and having a really good hair day that I don't even think about eating?

This morning I woke up late after another night of tossing & turning... of course I finally fell asleep around 4:30 and when the alarm went off at 5:30 I turned it off and rolled over and went back to sleep...woke up at a quarter after 6 and I needed to be out of the house by 7...now it takes me at least 45 mins just to make myself beautiful in the morning and that's on the days I don't shower... this morning was a shower day...no time... so I get up decide I don't have time to make myself look good enuff to wear the skirt and top I had planned on wearing so grabbed an old pair of black jeans and one of my big tops (I think I bought it in Colorado back in 1986)... decided even tho the pants are baggy and the shirt is really long and big on me that I feel like being a slob today. My hair is sticking straight up everywhere but don't have time to wet it down and start over with the blow drying/straightening and all. So I glob some more pomade on it and try to straighten the worst parts...needless to say it didn't help much... throw my makeup on and brush my teeth.. good thing I packed my gym bag during the night when I couldn't sleep...too bad I didn't pack my food bag then too... I go into the kitchen only 10 mins behind my schedule.. fix my protein drink and grab the necessities for my food bag, banana for breakfast, apple & string cheese for pm break, almonds for before the gym and sugar snap peas for after the gym.. 2 water bottles to keep in the fridge at work since they no longer have filtered water...It is now 7 am. Realize I'm out of time and will have to buy lunch today...

Ok I get to work on time...whew... but now I realize I'm hungry...Not sure but I think it's because of the new plan where I eat my big meal at lunch and a smaller meal when I get home from the gym..or it could just be that since my clothes are so baggy that I think I have more room to fill up.. Should it matter what I am wearing or how I look in what I eat? Yesterday I looked HOT, but sometime in the night I decided that I dress unappropriately (sp?) for work so had decided to try dressing down a little. No low black tight top, or form fitting pants with 4" heels for me today.. but instead I just feel like the old me...yep the old me that spent all day thinking about eating and doing it... I haven't got a name for this old me but I don't like her... Tomorrow I'm going back to the new me...the Sexy Sue... and who cares whether it is appropriate or not...As usual there is never a half way for me... it's always all the way or no way...
I have been journaling everything I eat and so far today i have eaten something pretty much on the hour... not good...
I will be going to the gym tonight to work out and play racquetball and it's a good thing...

No comments: