Sunday, May 06, 2007

Playing Catch UP

so much and so little is happening in my life now that I sometimes feel like Life is out of Control...
Today I'm taking time for MYSELF and playing catch up on all the things I LIKE & Love to do...

I've become a Party Animal...ok..Truthfully...maybe I've always been one ...but it seems like lately all I do is work & Party...leaving no time for anything else...in the past 2 weeks I've gone on 1 date (the date from hell), a jazz festival at the park, three parties (I have another one to go to today, a going away party for some friends that backpack with me..they are moving to Hawaii...lucky people) and worked 120 hrs..haven't slept much and it's catching up with me.

WORK...I've been putting alot of hours into my job..We opened the new gym just this past week....it's freakin' beautiful...there are alot of new machines that I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust and use...I haven't had time (except for late one night) to really work out on all the machines and the new racquetball courts keep calling me but again I haven't had time to get in them..I'm still playing racquetball (but only about once a week) with my partners at the old gym (it's only a 15 min drive from the new gym) . I did show up for work yesterday (after partying all night...got in about 3:30 am) and realized I can't keep this up..I needed a day off soo bad...the problem is that in Sales if I miss work I don't earn money and right now I'm more broke than I have been since The Kid was first born...and believe me I was broke then...but I realized that I wasn't doing myself or my job any good the way I was...(dragging my ass) so I took the rest of the day and today off to regroup myself...I keep questioning myself that Sales is where I should be ...I like it but I don't really know if there is a "Future" for me in it...besides I'm up against some really young smart salesmen (who have been in the industry for years)...it's really a " dog eat dog" world and there are some hungry Wolves out there...so what I have to do is look at what I can bring to the table and work on making myself the best damn salesperson that LA Fitness ever saw...I know I can do it but not if I let myself get so wore down that I can't seem to think...I have to remember that I'm not in my 20's, 30,s or even 40's anymore and that i have to give myself time to regroup...I can't let myself get stressed and so worn down...I do need rest and relaxation....

I have been honored to be awarded a "Thinking Blogger Award" by #1 Niece and I know I need to pay it forward (which I will do soon) but first I want to get caught up on what everyone has been doing in the blogger world..it seems like I've been away forever..and there are so many blogs to read....

No comments: