Friday, May 11, 2007

Day Off...whooohooo

so I think I've learned my lesson as far as pushing myself until I can't see straight...This is what happened to me this last month...but after taking most of the day Saturday and all day Sunday I did great this week at work...I felt like the old Sue for the first time in a long time...I actually relaxed and enjoyed myself...It seems like I forgot that I really do love the gym and totally believe in it..the differance in my selling technique (sp?) is like day & night..instead of being a drudge, I have been a happy energetic person...and I've made more Sales...Whooohooo..enuff in fact that I could take today off and not worry about not making monies....funny thing is...I got a call this morning from T Knox (one of the other sales guys) who told me that one of my "guest pass" guy signed up today (it went in my name)...so I'm making monies even tho I'm not there...now how Good is that...

My next day off will be next Saturday & Sunday because I'm going on a backpacking trip..the first this year.(and I am sooo excited about it)..It's with my friend Bruce who tells me that I am now an experience backpacker...Whoa!!!!..I was signed up for one last month but it got cancelled due to the weather..this one was with my friends Don & Tuyet..who are moving to Hawaii..
When I set up my schedule for work I told my manager that I would work Saturdays & Sundays except for 1 weekend a month so I could go backpacking...

So how have I spent my day off so far....well first thing I did was get up and go to the gym..had a great workout (really the first time at this gym that I could try out alot of the new machines)..I did 30 mins on the cross trainer, and then did legs & abs...I'll probably be feeling it tomorrow since it's been a couple of weeks since I've done any real exercise...

Then I went over to the Kids house and had lunch with her and Lil Bit...the Kid just spent the last week in Phoenix for her job and is taking the day off too so she can spend some time with the kids...Bubba was at school but they will have all the rest of the day to spend together...

Then I came home and haven't really done anything because it is so hot and I refuse to turn on my air conditioning yet..I know that I will have to do it sometime soon but I'm just not ready yet...It's 80 degrees here in my house..don't know what it is out side but my house is usually alot cooler than outsides since I'm surrounded by trees...so here I sit under the fan in my sports bra and shorts sweating like a hog..maybe I'll sweat off a couple of pounds..I can always dream...

I've been looking at some pictures that my friend Joelle sent me from the parties we've been going to....I hate pictures of me...I thought my hair looked good that night only to see that it look flat and greasy...what's with that...and I really have a problem smiling for pictures..In fact...just in case I haven't said it before...I HATE pictures of me...

I'm planning on mowing the rest of the lawn once it gets a little later and cooler (I hope) if my lawn mower will start...I really need to clean up the house...it's amazing how messy it can get with just me living here ...no one to blame but myself....I really need to pack up alot of junk and get rid of it...Hopefully IF this job takes off and I start to make some real monies I will be able to start redecorating the house...First room I want to start off with is my bathroom off the master bedroom...it's needed done for years...in fact the whole inside of the house has needed it for years...just getting motivated and finding the monies to do it...I really should start playing the lottery again ....altho for me it's a waste of monies because I NEVER Win anything on it...Why does it seem that only rich people win things..poor people like me just stay poor and rich people get richer...oppps a little of moanin' Mona there...sorry...I just kicked her out..SexySue....

Time to go clean the house ...get some laundry done and maybe take a nap before mowing the lawn....

1 comment:

Suzann said...

Happy Mother's Day Sue - your date story had me rolling on the floor laughing, "sweetie" --- hope your day is great!!!!! Hugs