Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!!!

it was a good Mothers Day for me...I got up early this morning...drank my protein drink...took all my supplements..got into the car and took myself off to the gym to get a good work out...still trying to figure out some of the new machines at the gym...but I like the challenge and I really did need to change up my routine...altho truthfully I haven't been working out much lately (like in the last 5 months) at least not the way I should...but today I got in a good workout..I did 30 mins on the crosstrainer and then hit the weight machines for a back workout...the assisted pull up machine is differant than the one I'm used to (this one you kneel on instead of standing) but I realize how much upper body strength I've lost...I could hardly do 3 sets of pull ups...It's like starting all over again...I'm thinking that I really need to get another personal trainer...I was hoping to work out with some of the guys that I work with but since we all seem to be working differant hours not sure how that is going to work out....it would be nice if Personal Training was included with my membership (especially since I don't pay for that anymore)..I will have to check it out...

I can tell you it's nice working out at the same place that you work at....got done with my morning workout..took a shower ....got dressed and there I was AT WORK...how cool is that...

The Kid, Hubby, Bubba & Lil Bit came to the gym after church and brought me a plant, some earrings and some really cute Mother Day's Cards...I got to show her around the gym and played with the kids in the Kids Klub....as always it was good to see her and the gang..

Surprisingly we were fairly busy at the gym today..not that I got many sales...It was weird but the first two walk ins (that what we call people who come in to check out the gym) were older single guys..for differant reasons neither one was ready to sign up today..but I gave them passes to try the gym out anyway....again I am too NICE...but I think they really will come back . They were both really nice guys, good looking at least to me...one was a coach at one of the local schools and the other was interested in playing racquetball...weird but I could so see me with either one of them...but alas they showed no interest in me ...Oh well ...

the other salesguys always say that "buyers are liars" and that once they walk out that door then you've lost the sale...they may be right but I hope these guys come back and join just to prove them wrong...

I spoke with My Mom on the phone tonight..it's hard to realize that she is in her late 70's....probably because I haven't seen her much in the last few years..I think that she should be the same that she was before Larry died....I know that she is getting up there in years but then so am I LOL.. anyway..it was good talking to her..she made me laugh...

I work tomorrow but not until 3 pm and then I work until midnight...so maybe I'll get up and go to the park and start running again...we'll have to see how good I sleep tonight...

I haven't been sleeping much lately..I have no problem going to sleep but wake up after a couple of hours and then toss & turn all night...don't know what is going on with that...reminds me of all the times right after Larry died...NOT Good...

No comments: