Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dips!!!

As I was doing dips last night I noticed that my arms rest closer to my body than they used to...How cool is that? I used to have this roll of fat the side of my body but it's gone now (or at least it's smaller) and my arms are actually getting firmer so they are looking better..I still have some "batwings" but at least they don't hang down to my waist anymore...How attractive is that?..

I noticed that I am constantly working my triceps...just every chance I get..without thinking about it.....I'll be sitting in my chair here at work which just so happens to have arms and the next thing I know I'll be lifting myself up and holding it then seeing how slow I can go back down...
Or I'll be standing with my back to the table the fax machine is on which just happens to be the right height to reach back and do a few slow dips....I think it's helping but all I know is it feels good to be able to do them...

No comments: