Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Moanin' Mona here today!!!

It's raining & cold (at least here in my office it's cold...not quite sure bout outside since I don't have any windows) here in Georgia today and I'm definately feeling my age..I've decided to stay in for lunch ...good thing I brought my Spinach salad...although days like this makes me crave some good ole homemade potato soup . and how about a big cup of hot chocolate with some whipping creme...and some homemade chocolate chip cookies warm out of the oven. (but noooooo we can't have any of those things....because we gave up milk, just because we found that it causes congestion of the lungs for me...I never get what I want to eat...it's always something healthy...like veggie soup, sugar free choc milk without the marshmellows or whip creme...and cookies...what are those????

The rain and cold make my bones ache, especially my right hip...I'm walking with a hitch...it reminds me of this one step we do in Hip Hop...where you take a step and dip...yep that's me today...
My fingers are aching and I noticed my rings are tighter today..finger joints are swelling on me...
And I have a head ache...pressure behind my eyes....

This reminds me that winter will be here before I know it and that means I'll get to be achey all over all of the time...OH goodie!!!

The rain is suppose to be here for a couple of days....I sure hope it clears up before this weekend when we are going camping in Cashiers NC...
I can just see it now....sleeping on the hard ground in that flimsy tight sleeping bag...eating cold food because it'll be too wet for a campfire...ohhhh why meeeee!!!

(I'm struggling here today...Sue)

1 comment:

Suzann said...

hope you are feeling better today Sue.